Check out the new Microsoft Edge
More privacy, more productivity, more value and world class performance.
Browse across devices
Microsoft Edge is available on all supported versions of Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Using Windows Server? Get Microsoft Edge Here
Microsoft Edge is available across many devices, and can sync your passwords, favorite settings.
Microsoft Edge was designed to feel at home on a Mac. Easily sync your passwords, favorites, and settings across many devices.
Microsoft Edge is available to download on your iOS device. Easily sync your passwords, favorites, collections, other saved data across your signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge is free browser app available to download on your device. Easily sync your passwords, favorites, collections, and other saved data across your signed-in devices in the browser app.
Browse Smarter, not harder
With the most comprehensive set of built-in learning and accessibility tools on the web, Microsoft Edge was designed to help you get things done.
- By signing in with your Microsoft account, sync ensures your passwords, favorites and settings roam wherever you are.
- Microsoft Edge is available on all supported versions of Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Download your favorite extensions from the Microsoft Edge Addons store or the Chrome Web Store to personalize your experience.
- With InPrivate mode, your browsing history and searches are not tied to your Microsoft account or saved to your device, giving you greater control over your data.
- Microsoft Defender SmartScreen protects you from phishing and malware websites, and from downloading malicious files.
- Microsoft Edge gives you more control over your data, and more transparency into which trackers are being blocked while you browse the web.
- Integrated with Microsoft 365, Collections makes it easier than ever to collect, organize, share and export web content to Word or Excel.
- Free PDF tools come built-in so you can view, edit, and share directly from the browser.
- Search in line. Right-click on text and use sidebar search to get definitions and more information without losing the context of the page you’re on.